— This is how it works
A teacher-led online course means that you connect over the internet and meet our teacher and other participants via your computer. You can talk and ask questions to the teacher at any time, just as if you were sitting in the same room.
You need this to participate
Computer / Laptop
You need a computer on which you can / may install software.
Camcorder / Webcam
You need a camcorder to participate with picture. Most modern laptops already have a webcam in the screen. If you have attended a Skype meeting or similar, you already have everything you need.
Headset / Microphone & Speakers
If you have a headset with a microphone, that's great. Otherwise you need a microphone plus a speaker. Most laptops with a built-in webcam also have a built-in microphone and speakers.
How to prepare for an online course
- No later than a few days before the start of the course, you will receive an invitation to log in to our app My-Ribomation.
- Within the app you will find information about installation instructions and how to install the Zoom client.
- Do not forget to verify that Zoom works as intended.
- On every course day, the teacher is available via Zoom before the start time, so that you have plenty of time to join the course.
- The course starts at 09:00 and lasts until 16:30. We take shorter breaks every hour and a longer break for lunch at 12-13.
- You can read more about Zoom and how it works on their own website; Video Meetings HowTo